Your rights as a data subject are:
1. Right to data access –– you have the right to know what data concerning yourself is being stored, and how that data is processed.
2. Right to data rectification – you have the right to demand corrections to your personal data, in cases where it is inaccurate.
3. Right to data erasure (“right to be forgotten“) - you have the right, under certain conditions, to request that we erase your personal data (e.g. if we no longer need the data, if you revoke the agreement giving us the right to process the data, etc.).
4. Right to restrict data processing – you have the right, under certain circumstances, to forbid or restrict the processing of your personal data for a certain period (e.g. if you have submitted an objection concerning the data processing).
5. Right to present objections – you have the right to present objections concerning the processing of your personal data, considering the concrete situation, if the data processing is taking place according to our legitimate interests or the interests of the general public. Objections to the processing of data for direct marketing purposes can be made at any time.
6. Right to data portability – you have the right to demand that the data you have forwarded to us is transferred to you in a machine-readable format. You may also demand that the data be transferred directly to another controller, but only if such a transfer is technically possible. The right to a data transfer is only valid for the data which we are processing based on your permission, or for fulfilling a contract signed with you.
7. Automatic decision-making (incl. profile analysis) you may demand that a decision is not
made based solely on automatic processing, if we have informed you that we use decision-
making (incl. a profile analysis) based on automatic processing which has resulted in legal
consequences concerning yourself.
Please contact us via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions concerning the information in this notice, or if you wish to present an application for the fulfilling of your rights as a data subject.
We will do our best to address your application and desires in a timely manner, and on a complimentary basis, except in cases where the costs are disproportionately high. You may turn to the Data Protection Inspectorate if you are not satisfied with the response we have offered.